Toy lending library/Family Centre/ afterschool program assistant
The Family Centre is a vital non-profit program operated by the YWCA NWT. The successful candidate will manage the day-to-day operations of the toy lending library, assists with the operation of the Family Centre and the afterschool program. This is a part-time position working approximately 20-30 hours weekly.
Qualifications and Experience
- Early Childhood Education or previous childcare experience
- 2 years’ experience in the field
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Cross cultural experience/skills
- Current first aid/CPR
- Updated criminal record with vulnerable sector completed
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Current immunization record
- Knowledge and experience working with children ages 0-10
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Computer and Office experience (excel, Microsoft word and publisher)
- Enjoyment of the outdoors
- Organized and self-motivated
- Ability to participate in hiking, swimming, and boating activities, etc.
Please email your resume to Hawa: email@example.com or drop-off at 4904, 54th Avenue, Yellowknife. Deadline to apply is Jan 19, 2018
Only successful candidate will be contacted for an interview.